On 25 April 2016, the FIC launched its new registration and reporting system - known as goAML.
At a glance, the new system provides the following benefits to users:
- It will be easier to manage your registration information;
- It introduces a single, standardised reporting definition and format for all reporting types suspicious and unusual transaction reports (STRs), cash threshold reports (CTRs), Terror Property Reports (TPRs), and electronic funds transactions (EFT) reports;
- Failed batch reporting will be simplified by requiring you to only re-submit the remediated failed report;
- It will provide you with the capability to view statistical reports submitted in a single online repository;
- A Message Board gives you the ability to submit requests for information from the FIC; and
- You will be able to track online all reporting related requests and responses between yourself and the FIC.
Read more here.
Click here to access the registration and reporting system.